The structure is symmetrical:
- double separate power supply and high capacity (2 toroidal transformers of 350 VA).
- Virtual class A circuit created by THULE Audio: allows to reproduce a warm and detailed listening with a deep bass.
This amp deserves a high-end balanced DAC source.
- 1 balanced XLR input
- 4 unbalanced RCA inputs,
- 1 RCA output for monitoring loop (K7)
- 1 pre IN input
- 1 pre-OUT output to connect a power amp,
- speaker outputs with WBT connectors: accepts very large cables or banana plugs.
2 x 250 W at 8 ohms
2 x 400 W at 4 ohms
S/N ratio= 110 DBA
Very low distortion of 0.005% for 300W under 4 ohms!
Very complete IR remote control
Weight 16 Kg
Condition of equipment
Condition of equipment :
- Excellent Condition, Impeccable aesthetics
Model & finish
- Thule IA 252
Weight & dimensions
Weight (kg) :
Date of purchase :
- Avril 2011
Thule Audio was a Danish company that in 2006 decided to outsource production which unfortunately led to its demise. Unfortunately, before that, Thule Audio was a great success thanks to the technology and design of their products.