The equipment is in perfect condition of use and conservation (Like new).
Original packaging, paper documentation, and all original accessories (remote control, power cord, control cable, and stereo RCA cable) are included.
Purchased first hand, gently used, single owner in a non-smoking, pet-free home.
Its original price was €4,299.
If the sale is with shipping, everything related to said shipment will be borne by the buyer, both its management and the expenses it represents (not included in the sale price in any case).
Description (official data):
The NA-11S1 is a Marantz Premium Series Network Audio Player (DAC) that delivers this breath-taking sound quality thanks to the inclusion of the DSD1792 High Current Audiophile Grade D/A Converter and the exclusive " Marantz PEC777 DSP/Digital Filter chip -in essence, a sophisticated algorithm that until now had only been used in professional recording studios- a combination that we have baptized with the name Marantz Musical Mastering. This type of filtering preserves a higher level of detail for an even wider soundstage and perfect balance.
The NA-11S1's analog circuitry incorporates Marantz's exclusive HDAM-SA2 and HDAM modules, while a generous toroidal power transformer ensures that sufficient power reserve is always available to meet any dynamic demands. Additionally, a rigid, high-purity copper-plated chassis with a 5mm-thick aluminum top cover minimizes potential vibration and interference. It is important to know that the presence of selectable digital filters allows the user to fine-tune the sound in order to adapt it to their preferences.
The USB-B port works in asynchronous mode and supports not only 24-bit/192 kHz signals but also 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz DSD-type signals in order to maximize flexibility. With the NA-11S1 it is possible to play FLAC HD 192/24 and WAV 192/24 files, as well as Internet Radio and Streaming Services supported via Ethernet, Music Streaming via AirPlay from iTunes or "i" devices from Apple and a wide repertoire of files.
The device is also DLNA 1.5 compliant, so Android integration is easy to do.
Meanwhile, the front panel USB-A port makes playing music files from iPod/iPhone/iPad or USB devices a cinch.
Specifications (official data):
- Stream audio from PC
- DAC operating mode: USB type B / Coaxial / Optical
- Rear USB asynchronous mode
- USB-B DSD Audio Transmission (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6
- Selectable digital filter: Red / DAC mode
- Marantz Music Mastering
- AirPlay audio streaming
-vTuner/Spotify/ [hidden by AV-Market]
- USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Works with iPhone
- DLNA certificate (v1.5)
- Supported file types: MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / FLAC / FLAC HD / ALAC
- Seamless playback
- Remote APP: iOS / Android
- HDAM version HDAM + HDAM SA2
- Power Transformer: Toroidal
- High quality audio components
- Custom Components
- Symmetrical circuit layout
- Copper plated chassis
- Extra metal plate for chassis reinforcement.
- Headphones: current feedback
- Display: Dimmer / Off
- iPod/iPhone compatible USB (front)
- USB type B input for PC (rear)
- USB sampling rate up to 192kHz/24bit and DSD2.8/DSD5.6
- Analog output 1x RCA/ 1x XLR
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial / Optical
- Digital Outputs: Coaxial / Optical
- Digital sampling rate up to 192 kHz / 24 bits
- Power consumption: 50W
- Consumption in standby: 0.4 W
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 440 x 417 x 127
- Weight in kg: 14.6
Condition of equipment
Condition of equipment :
- Excellent Condition, Impeccable aesthetics
Model & finish
Weight & dimensions
Weight (kg) :
- (W x D x H) in mm: 440 x 417 x 127
Pick up / Delivery
Origin : USA, 1952
Saul Marantz designed his first audio system in New York City. 14 years later, Marantz manufactures its products in Japan through a partnership with Standard Radio Corp. which becomes Marantz Japan Inc. Bought and sold by Philips, today Marantz has merged with Denon.